Tuesday, April 27, 2010

bye bye Argentina

Tomorrow I head off to Bolivia - the sixth and last country in South America that I plan on visiting this trip. I am excited for Bolivia and the true authenticity of what an undeveloped country is like.

I have loved Argentina - the Andes, the wine, the ice cream, the lakes, the mate, the siestas, Patagonia etc. It is an incredible country!! I have met so many great people here who have made this journey so incredibly special. Thank you to all my fellow volunteers at Valle Chacabuco (I know that was in Chile but Patagonia gets blended between the 2 countries), Dylan, Pete, Charles, David from Montreal, Danielle, Helen, Shannon, Neil (otra vez),Yuuko, Katja (otra vez), Garreth and Stephanie, Ruscio and Cesar, David from France, Martine and Phillipe, Tanya and the many travelers that are on the northbound trek to Bolivia. We all truly make it a fun loving adventure!

So as I head into Bolivia, I do not know what the amenities will be. I will try and continue blogging but I might have to add the pictures later. We will see.

I also want to thank all you readers.... your support and your comments are so encouraging and keep me writing on. I love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura!

    This is Pete from Australia. I found yor blog! Hey, you overtook me! I am in Salta at the momennt. I did detour to Uruguay for about 10 days though. Anyway, hope you enjoy Bolivia. I will be there soon!

    ReplyDelete