Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Interesting Perceptions

I have been fielding quite a few questions from the kids. So I wanted to share some with you.

*** What is your favorite food?
*** What is your favorite color?
*** Can you sing a Michael Jackson song? (actually this has been asked a few times now)
*** What is your favorite animal?
*** What is your favorite TV show? (I think they were surprised and disappointed that I did not have a TV)
*** How old are you? (What a big difference. I love how kids can ask that question about age here)
*** How many children you have? (By far the most popular question so far - both from kids and adults)
*** What is the name of your boyfriend? (The teacher’s don’t seem to mind personal questions)
*** How old is your boyfriend?
*** Have you been to Hollywood?

No comments:

Post a Comment